Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SuckerPunchSally

NOTHING BUT HACKERS ON THIS BOT....

18 posts in this topic

YOU GUYS HAVE APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR GAME MODERATORS BUT I HAVE WATCHED 7 REPLAYS WHERE THERE IS NOTHING BUT HACKERS ON THIS BOT AND NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT. WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY PEOPLE PLAY HERE NOW ITS BECAUSE YOU ALLOW IT. AND ITS BULLSHIT TO THE OTHER PLAYERS. I HAVE FILLED OUT TWO APPLICATIONS AND ALL I GET IS THE RUN AROUND BUT YET YOU STILL KEEP LETTING PEOPLE FILL THEM OUT JUST TO SAY OHH LET US CHECK INTO THINGS..WTF ARE YOU CHECKING INTO? YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO ALL THE FUCKIN NOOBS ON HERE THAT ARE HACKING I GOT FOG CLICKED 45 TIMES IN ONE GAME IT WAS CRAZY. AND YOUR "TOP PLAYERS" ACCORDING TO YOU GUYS ARE THE MAIN FUCKIN ONES HACKING. I MEAN WHO THE FUCK GOES OVER 1000 KILLS AND 53 DEATHS ARE YOU KIDDING ME I MEAN SERIOUSLY NO ONE IS THAT GOOD..SICK OF IT GUYS YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHIT..

They got 7-8 new moderators now..I can fix it I just wont play here any longer..You guys dont seem to care or the moderators need to be replaced like right now because someone is not doing there job..

I CANT SEE ANY BAN REQUEST FOR MAPHACK MADE BY YOU.

INSTEAD OF TYPING WITH CAPS ON AND RAGING AROUND, MAYBE YOU WILL POST A BAN REQUEST AND LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPEN !

TY!

funny this is he is right. i have ban reuquest and i have friends who have ban request top players for mh and you guys do absolutely nothing. its beyond obvious. you dont even have to watch replay to know how badly the "top player" abuse mh.its a joke now on ohs

i have made ban request for hackers, and they were banned for one day and i see them play still.

strange, i didnt notice mher for a while,now and then that nap with mepobot or what ever it is shows up but thats all. strange how raped people see mh everywhere O.o

Unfortunately, every bot will have some players hacking and you can't really prevent them from downloading hacks like maphack.

We can only deal with them but it's not like we're here to observe games 24 hours a day. We have our own lives too but I'm not going to get into details about our lives.

So you filled 2 applications with 1 post. The math seems to add up here. Oh, you got fogclicked 45 times? Where was the report then?  So if person 1 gets robbed and person 1 decides to not report it to the police, then of course the police won't be aware of it. ( And one more thing, did you happen to notice that in game? That seems troubling)

In other words, if you do not wish to choose to play here, that is up to you but keep in mind, there are hackers everywhere and you can't control which bot will hackers play on. Tough luck.

@Miracium i dont really see why you have to be so rude in your comment. never the less you made a good point about posting ban.

true maphackers need to be perma banned imo

kids typically complain though if you gape them with good awareness and premonition based on momentum etc kids are still bad

Maphackers are not permabanned in ohs or what? If that is true it is a fucking joke and has to be changed.

Hackers are perma banned. Where you guys got the idea they are not? 

@CryWolf because someone gets ban or reported and nothing every comes of it. you see them a few days later. 

2 hours ago, OVO-Droppa said:

@CryWolf because someone gets ban or reported and nothing every comes of it. you see them a few days later. 

every moderator here is doing pro bono work, they focus on real life issues and in free time, check replay and etc.

All posts are solved as fast we can, but sometimes, in hack reports we need a 2nd or 3rd oppinion.

Is easy to thorw a ban - it take like 5 sec to perma-ban some1 - but here, we like to do things clear and when we ban some1 for hacking, we want to be 100% sure there are hacks

22 hours ago, OVO-Droppa said:

@Miracium i dont really see why you have to be so rude in your comment. never the less you made a good point about posting ban.

It was not my intention to be rude if you thought it was. I'm only stating the points I felt i wanted to make. At first I just ignored it but after seeing some other posts, I needed to say some points. Especially that whole idea of not being able to prevent hackers.

On 3/20/2017 at 5:16 PM, Miracium said:

Unfortunately, every bot will have some players hacking and you can't really prevent them from downloading hacks like maphack.

We can only deal with them but it's not like we're here to observe games 24 hours a day. We have our own lives too but I'm not going to get into details about our lives.

So you filled 2 applications with 1 post. The math seems to add up here. Oh, you got fogclicked 45 times? Where was the report then?  So if person 1 gets robbed and person 1 decides to not report it to the police, then of course the police won't be aware of it. ( And one more thing, did you happen to notice that in game? That seems troubling)

In other words, if you do not wish to choose to play here, that is up to you but keep in mind, there are hackers everywhere and you can't control which bot will hackers play on. Tough luck.

dude i filled out two apps and then the site changed over night and was told to fill out another one so i did and it disapeared too. So ill do it again I have been playing dota for almost 13 years and know this game very very well..

I know this topic is a bit out dated for my post,  but when I would review ban request for hackers,  there were alot of key items missing from the request.   

When submitting a request for hacking or use of third party programs, all of the following should be uploaded with it: 

• Screenshots from the match with time stamps present
  • Detailed description of each time stamp including information why you think this player was hacking or breaking a rule.
  • The Replay (NOTE:  The new set up has the replay with it, but it doesnt hurt just incase something bugs out :) ) 

The last 5 ban requests I reviewed that were for hacking,  3 of them were false positives, 1 of them had very good ward placement and the final one the player was within site do to a heroes ult.  

All I am trying to say is before you jump the gun and immediately move that a player hacks ,  review the replay after the match is over and get your facts together, so when staff members review the case they will have sufficient proof to implement a ban.   

I have seen all different kinds of hackers over the years and can tell the difference between different types of players.   

-Binary

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0