Sexual_Noob

Sexual_Noob

20 posts in this topic

Good Day Guys.

Well I guess I have to state my whole background again as it is procedure that needs to be followed.

I have been apart of the staff previously, had to resign for personal reason which changed my behavior in game.

Anyways, Im better now and things are back to normal. I love to play dota and I know I can contribute to this community again.

I've been playing dota for more that 6 years, I'm active in game and on forums and I know most of you guys here.

I would like to join the team again? Hope this will be enough, if you have more questions you can feel free to ask me!

Well it seems like you've stopped the gazelle from running over your landlines so you have my support.

31 minutes ago, Agreements said:

Still bad manners in games, don't see you changed much.

well if I didnt have manners... why wont you provide with prove please? Cause I was baited last game and kept my cool plus I had an admin there that can back my story but thanks for your opinion bro.

I will also apply soon, just gotta free up some time so I can devote to this community.

Sexual noob will sexualize the community and I am perfectly neutral at this point for he brings forth an unprecedented level of sexual energy.

You know you always have my support

If you become a mod, will you do sexual things to me?

45 minutes ago, Sexual_Noob said:

@Storm-

NOPE! Never! I would like to befriended again... FEEDER :D

Of course! but I dont play much of Storm- anymore xD

7 hours ago, Sexual_Noob said:

@Storm- you should come back, your bro is just ruining games! :D Have Fun

@Sexual_Noob Haha, sounds like him, but no, I still play just not on storm really. I just smurf these days ;)

Everybody yeahhhh, yayyyyy yeahhh, rock your bodyyyy yahhhh, yeahhhhhhhh yahhhh, am i SEXUALLLLL UGHHHH so rape

I will support you only with one condition.

Which is:

You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the OHS/DV Services

Harassing, stalking or threatening other users in the Game;

Appropriate language, disciplinary measures, that means you follow them.

In offensive or critical situations, please act accordingly to the ("General Player Conduct").

Healthy atmosphere is always a wonderful piece of energy and everyone like it.

( I certainly hope this does not insult you by any means).

Wish you best of luck within your application. Hope you'll find your way more useful helping OHS/DV in future to modulate the "Quantity over Quality". Maintain server and establish a good improvements and progression here daily.

Regards,

Cassiopeia

2 hours ago, Cassiopeia said:

I will support you only with one condition.

Which is:

You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the OHS/DV Services

Harassing, stalking or threatening other users in the Game;

Appropriate language, disciplinary measures, that means you follow them.

In offensive or critical situations, please act accordingly to the ("General Player Conduct").

Healthy atmosphere is always a wonderful piece of energy and everyone like it.

( I certainly hope this does not insult you by any means).

Wish you best of luck within your application. Hope you'll find your way more useful helping OHS/DV in future to modulate the "Quantity over Quality". Maintain server and establish a good improvements and progression here daily.

Regards,

Cassiopeia

Well I was a bit of an ass back in the day, which led to me resigning because I allowed it to control me and yeah.

But thanks for the support!

We lost that last game.... I'm still mad... but you did try your best I think... :)

Anyhow after multiple coin flips and support from high staff members your application is APPROVED.

Welcome!.

PM me.

18 hours ago, APO said:

We lost that last game.... I'm still mad... but you did try your best I think... :)

Anyhow after multiple coin flips and support from high staff members your application is APPROVED.

Welcome!.

Thanks alot! :) Much Appreciated! I did give my best , you know it xD