Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God_hate_us_all

Big thanks

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,just wanted to say public thanks to man of the words who promised and sent me realy great stuff from swiss :D

I found this act very nice and wanted to share with all of you coz this guy deserved. Even if most of you dont care ,it made my day even better ^^

Big thanks to @yourMOMisUGLY Cheers mate and see you in game :)

20170320_183123.jpg

20170320_183038.jpg

It's good to see that some strong friendships are being forged through our community's forum and playground! That's the spirit! I'm very pleased to see these pics!

Although I insist that you should ask for a bank account full of money instead of chocolates.....you know.....These faggots have all our money after all 😛😛!!!

1 hour ago, Ominus said:

It's good to see that some strong friendships are being forged through our community's forum and playground! That's the spirit! I'm very pleased to see these pics!

Although I insist that you should ask for a bank account full of money instead of chocolates.....you know.....These faggots have all our money after all 😛😛!!!

Someone from Greece really shouldn't accuse anyone of having someone else money, if you know what I mean :P